Sunday, June 12, 2005

News Flashes

BTW... Regarding "what's going on in the world today..." I just looked up a few CNN headlines:
- Bombs kill 3 in iranian oil town
- Four executed by palestinian authority
- Blair seeks approval go G8 plan
- Bolivian protestors declar truce
- Syria rejects hit list accusations

Hmmm... I've been gone a month, and nothing new there...

Ooh! Here's a news flash! -- "After 14 weeks of testimony by 141 witnesses, the eight-woman, four-man jury in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial blah blah blah..." Right. Whatever.

Finally, in stark contrast to my temporarily minimalist life here, I stumbled across this: "Video cameras go disposable." Oi. Great -- another American contribution to the world's landfills...

...so, all in all, I guess I'm not missing much news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home