Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Green Market Movies

OK, so what do you do when you have a lot of time on your hands? Post Movies! I just uploaded three more movies (for a total of four today). This last batch is of the infamous green market (also called the bazaar). I made these movies by holding the camera at my side and shooting as we moved, without looking at the viewfinder or anything. So the footage is a little shaky. Also, I had Mia's hand in my other hand.

The "Hardware" movie shows a building where you can get anything having to do with hardware. Just don't aske where the vendors get theirs stuff...

The two "Outdoors" ones show a typical day in the rattier part of the outdoor section. There are other parts, too, and perhaps there will be more movies to come.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa, Mama and children,
It is too bad you have to wait and can't venture too far. We leave on our trek to NY in the morning. I,m hoping I can find wireless access points along the way so we can keep track of the great adventure.
Love,
Don and Lisa

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home