Monday, May 30, 2005

Entertaining two

Mike went off to interview the psychologist today for the celebration and left me with Mia and Tucker. They were not interested in playing with each other or being entertained with the same activities, but both wanted attention. I decided on a Luke Skywalker story for Tucker - all the creatures on the planet Tres Flores lost cell phone access at the same time. R2D2 found the computer that operated them at the baby house in Tchuchinsk. I am skipping the details. I was bouncing Mia on one leg and dropping her down to make her hat fall off while I was telling the story to Tucker. Tucker had no patience if I lost my cadence "finish it mama, finish it".

I have brought clothes in a bag for Mia, but she hasn't been interested in them. Cute little blue jeans with a ruffle, flowered shirts. I also have extra clothes for Tucker. Mia found a pair of Tucker's pants and was very excited to put them on under her dress. Perhaps she is not a girly girl. We'll see how much tomboy she has in her. Maybe she will be wearing Tucker's hand me downs.

When it was time to leave, Tucker started crying and didn't want to say goodbye. Mia punched him on the back with a good thug, as if to say "get over it, I will see you tomorrow".

It was a rainy day. We stayed in at the baby house and we were in all day at the apartment. Tucker had no nap but went to bed at 6:30pm. I hope he sleeps all night - we'll see. Only 5 more visiting days. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home